All comments will be reviewed before posting and BankMobile reserves the right (for any reason) to (i) decide what to post, (ii) reject your posting, (iii) remove your posting at any time, and/or (iv) republish your posting (in edited or unedited format) at any time, without notice, and in any medium without any obligation to compensate you for the posting.
All of your comments must relate to the posted topic. We will not post or comment on unrelated matters or third party solicitations. Our goal is to maintain a blog that is respectful to students, members of the public, and us. With this in mind, BankMobile will not permit comments that, in our sole judgment, are disrespectful in any manner, including, but not limited to, comments that:
- are obscene, promote racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organization;
- contain nudity, violence or offensive subject matter;
- promote information that we believe is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- allege violations of law, inappropriate behavior or any other misconduct;
- exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner not respectful of human rights;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone’s privacy;
- solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- knowingly introduce viruses, worms or similar harmful code on the Internet; or
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes except to the extent such comment relates to a BankMobile commercial activity.
- Constitute or resemble spam.
Please note, it may take several days for comments to appear, and some comments may not be published at all. We may choose not to respond to comments, or we may respond to some comments or questions either individually or as a cluster of comments or questions about the same topic. Based on these policies, we may decide not to publish your posting, and we may cite only some of your posting in our comments or responses.
By posting, you represent that content does not violate any of this policy. Please note that we will refuse to post, or will delete, any comment or portion of a comment that we believe may violate this policy.
This blog is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we prohibit any child from using this blog or any individual from posting any content directed at children.
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of their respective contributors only and the views on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of BankMobile, its management or employees. BankMobile is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this blog.
You agree that a posting on this blog does not constitute notice to BankMobile for any legal purposes and we disclaim any duty to update this blog.
This blog is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. BankMobile makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about this blog’s operation or the information, content or materials included in this blog. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, BankMobile hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. BankMobile will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this blog.
While BankMobile employees may not post comments, they are encouraged to read this blog, and encouraged to communicate via the applicable internal channels and/or internal blogs.